Trumpism Victories for America in 2017. What the Left Does Not Tell!
My definition of “Trumpism” is the absence of political ideology. Simply put, the political equation is (Donald Trump + America + Patriotism + Pragmatism = Trumpism). Donald Trump is a pragmatist, pure and simple. He is not beholden to conservatism, liberalism or libertarian dogma. He is not a politician in the traditional sense of the word as politically defined over America’s past 242 years. Unlike traditional republican or democratic ideology, “Trumpism” has no strict ideological adherence. Donald Trump looks at problems not from a single perspective but from all perspectives. He is more like a CEO and COO combined. The company he is running is America LLC. He has a fiduciary responsibility, first to the Constitution, to the American people and to the country. We the American people are the shareholders in the largest company in the world named America LLC. Every 4 years over the past 241 years each of has had one vote to cast to choose someone from the established political class to lead us. In 2016, America decided it was time an outsider was given a chance.
In my videoblog on my Facebook page “The Dr. Nasir Shaikh Show”, pre-election eve, November 7th, 2016, I predicted an electoral landslide victory for Donald Trump. In fact, I had predicted he would win the Presidency on the day he announced his candidacy, June 16th, 2015 I stated many times during the election I was voting as a shareholder in America LLC. I was not voting on a President. I was voting for a CEO/COO. We had tried to elect a President for the past 242 years and America was quickly going insane, especially over the past 8 years. We all know the definition of insanity is doing the same things repeatedly but expecting different results. Has anything really changed in America LLC? The head office for America LLC is in Washington DC, otherwise known as the “Swamp”. The Board of Directors, also known as Congress resides there as well. They also have a fiduciary responsibility to the Constitution, to the America people and the country. Unfortunately for us, our Founding Fathers never implemented term limits for Congress which gave rise to the insanity we see today. Our Congress today, these so-called Board of Directors no longer work for America LLC. Instead they work for special interest groups, for ruling class elites and for their own self-enrichment. This has been going on for decades. It must be stopped! The Swamp needs drained! The toilet bowl we call Washington DC needs to be flushed!
CEO Trump has 5 areas he needs to concentrate on. He already has the company slogan…” Make America Great Again”. Trumpism is about America LLC first and foremost. It’s about how can “Trumpism” help the forgotten men and women all over this country like those from country class and flyover country. It’s all about jobs, lower taxes, increased investment, lower the trade deficit, increase wages and entertain economic policies that strengthen the dollar. The five areas he needs to concentrate on are immigration, economy, national security, domestic and foreign policy. He has already achieved quite a number of victories in each of these areas. Let’s help the Alt-Left, Left-Stream and Democratic State Party controlled media do their job by listing them.
1. Even without a physical wall being built, border crossings are down by over 70%.
2. CEO Trump still maintaining that a physical wall will still be built and letting Democrats know funding for the wall needs to be in the upcoming budget.
3. Letting the establishment elites of both parties know chain migration, diversity and lottery visa programs need to be abolished.
4. Punishing over 300 sanctuary “Outlaw” cities and states and withholding block grants from them.
5. Refugee numbers have been cut by nearly 50%. In the Obama regime refugee numbers were around 85,000.
6. Immigrants from certain countries that were granted “Temporary Protected Status” like Haiti have not been allowed to enter.
7. Targeting, arresting and deporting gang members from MS-13.
8. Countries that have refused to accept its citizens back who illegally entered America are being sanctioned.
9. ICE arrests of illegal aliens have increased by 37%.
I made many predictions on election day on my Facebook videoblog, all of which have come true, by the way. One of which was the stock market would be above 25,000. I added a caveat which was the timeline. I stated the DOW would reach that level by the end of CEO Trump’s first term. As of today, 11 months into his first term, the stock market is at all time high as it has gained over 25% since inauguration day. It has had over 70 record closes and gained over 5 trillion dollars in newly created wealth.
1. Unemployment is at a 17-year low, currently at 4.1%
2. 1.7 million new jobs have been created.
3. Manufacturing jobs are coming back. In 2017, 171,000 manufacturing jobs were created. The manufacturing unemployment rate fell to 2.6%. Remember when President Obama said the following…”When somebody says like the person you just mentioned who I am not going to advertise for, that he’s going to bring all these jobs back. Well how exactly are you going to do that? What are you going to do? There’s uh-uh no answer to it. He just says. “I’m going to negotiate a better deal”. Well, how? How exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually the answer is, he doesn’t have an answer”. Here is my reply to Mr. Obama, “do you see the magic wand and answer now”!
4. African unemployment is at a 17-year low, currently 7.3%.
5. Latino unemployment is at its lowest since the government started keeping statistics. It is currently at 4.7%
6. Consumer confidence is at a 17-year high.
7. Business owner’s confidence at 17-year highs.
8. Regulations enacted under the Obama monarchy which completely stifled the economy have been overturned. CEO Trump made a promise for every new regulation enacted under his administration, 2 regulations would be dissolved. It’s even better than what he promised. For every new regulation passed, 16 regulations have been erased. This has been one of the single biggest igniters in jump starting the economy.
9. Under CEO Trump, in less than a year, we have had 2 quarters of GDP growth over 3%. If not for the natural disasters of hurricanes in Florida and Puerto Rico the GDP would have well been north of 4%.
10. Corporations are beginning to reinvest millions of dollars in new facilities, machineries and hiring.
11. Coal industry has had a huge resurgence as new mines and hiring have exploded. According to USDOE coal production is up over 19% in just the few first months of 2017.
12. Oil exploration will now be allowed to begin in ANWR.
13. Keystone XL and Dakota access pipelines have received permission to open which translates into thousands of jobs.
1. CEO Trump’s national security strategy focuses on four areas: protecting America by restricting immigration utilizing strict vetting, pressuring trading partners by renegotiating prior trade agreements which were not in our best interests, expanding and building up the military and increasing America LLC presence and influence globally.
2. Supreme Court allows full implementation of CEO Trump’s travel ban.
3. Bolstering deployment of a national missile defense system to defend America from North Korea and Iran.
4. Departing from the political correctness of the Obama regime, CEO Trump’s strategy refers to any of our enemies by name, utilizing terms like “Jihadist” terror threat or “Islamist” terror groups.
5. Taking climate change off the books as a major threat to national security.
DOMESTIC POLICY VICTORIES
1. Neal Gorsuch appointed to Supreme Court.
2. In a huge legislative victory for CEO Trump, America’s Board of Directors aka Congress, of which only Republican members voted for and passed the largest tax cut in history.
3. Overturning the unconstitutional Obamacare mandate.
4. Congress passed the Title X Congressional Review Act. This enables states to cancel funding for health care providers like Planned Parenthood Murder Inc. who provide Murder-Abortion services and shift those funds to women’s health clinics.
1. Reinstated the Mexico City Policy which will prevent 600 million America LLC tax dollars from funding overseas organizations to conduct “Murder Abortions”.
2. ISIS has become “WASWAS” and is being decimated in Syria and Iraq. 98% of the area previously held by ISIS has been recaptured. ISIS fighters which at one time numbered nearly 50,000 have now been whittled down to less than a thousand. Raqqa and Fallujah along with previous ISIS territories have been recaptured. CEO Trump accomplished this by allowing the “Rules of Engagement” to be determined by the field commanders rather than idiotic bureaucrats in Washington. He also gave armaments to the SDF, the Syrian Defense Forces made up of Kurdish soldiers who have been fighting ISIS for years. CEO Trump’s Afghanistan policy is his commitment for the long term. It will be determined by conditions on the ground, not by advertising timetables for military policies. His policy is diametrically opposed to the Obama Doctrine which was appeasement, leading from the rear and waiting for a faux-coalition consensus before doing anything. There are many in the Alt-Left and Left Stream media pointing this turn around began under the Obama Monarchy. This is a complete falsehood, an outright lie. Obama’s response was at best tepid, at worst lukewarm.
3. CEO Trump’s immediate enforcement an “absolute RED Line” in Syria against the use of any form of nerve gas. When Bashar al-Assad ordered the sarin gas bombing against his own people in the town of Khan Sheikhoun on April 4, 2017, Trump called the attack an “affront to humanity”, that it “crossed a lot of lines for me. When you kill innocent children, innocent babies…that crosses many, many lines…beyond a red line.” Within 48 hours CEO Trump launched 59 cruise missiles and followed up a few days later with the dropping of the MOAB aka “Mother of All Bombs”. His immediate use of force put Syria and Russia on alert that the United States will back up its declarations with the use of force. Assad and Putin have been quiet ever since.
4. Withdrawal from the TPP. This was the Obama Monarchies idiotic attempt to thwart China’s expansion in Asia. As if a trade pact which excludes China would contain them. This allows America LLC to maintain her sovereignty.
5. Withdrawal from the Paris Climate Accord agreement.
6. Recognition of Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel and declaration of moving the American embassy there as well. This has been a promise of every previous administrations. CEO Trump is the first to have the Presidential “balls” to fulfil this promise.
7. Starting the process of defunding the United Nations.
8. Strong arming and globally shaming our NATO allies to pay their share of defense expenses, a miniscule 2% of their GDP. Obama tried diplomatically, but they did not listen. Instead it was America who was footing almost the entire expense budget. Once CEO Trump took over America LLC and looked over NATO’s books, he realized there were quite a number of account receivables on the NATO ledger. He did what any competent CEO would do. He threatened to sue in the court of public opinion, cease to continue business and threaten to leave the alliance if these accounts were not paid in full.
9. Trade policies like NAFTA are being renegotiated making sure America’s interests come first.